1. Combine all slaw ingredients in a bowl and set aside while you cook the rest of the dish. Add salt and pepper to taste if desired.
2. Combine cumin, chili powder, garlic powder, paprika, salt, and cayenne pepper in a small dish. Lay out shrimp on a plate or paper towel and liberally season both sides with seasoning mix. (Make sure shrimp is dried after washing or thawing to make seasoning mix stick better).
3. Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil over medium heat in a skillet.
4. When hot add shrimp and sear both sides until thoroughly cooked. (Or if using cooked shrimp already make sure it's heated throughout).
5. To assemble, add desired amount of slaw to romaine lead, avocado slices, 3 cooked shrimp, and top with jalapeños if you want extra heat!
*For those of you doing 21 Day Fix this is approved!
A big thank you to The Garlic Diaries for this amazingly quick and simple recipe! Many of your recipes are at the top of my fav list these days!!