Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Stitch Fix Review #11 - September 2015 Maternity

This Stitch Fix had "disappointment" written all over it.  First off it was 3 days late, so the anticipation was killer.  And secondly, come to find out, my stylist was on vacation!  This girl just didn't quite get it...hopefully Kate comes back for my next one!
Stitch Fix Maternity Review

To start off there was absolutely not patterns when I opened my Stitch Fix.  Even though I love all of the colors, I felt it looked a little...boring.  I had asked for a couple maternity items but mostly versatile tops or bottoms that aren't maternity but can still be worn! (For the time being)

Stitch Fix Maternity Review

Stitch Fix Maternity Review

Liverpool - Jordyn Bootcut Pant: $88
Liverpool - Jordyn Bootcut Pant - Maternity Stitch Fix Review

Liverpool - Jordyn Bootcut Pant - Maternity Stitch Fix Review

Liverpool - Jordyn Bootcut Pant - Maternity Stitch Fix Review
Please ignore the bulky shirt that makes me look like I have a muffin top, because these pants fit so well and were so comfy! And who doesn't love a great pair of stretchy pants?!  Even though they were a little "business-y" for my taste, I am in dire need of pants right now.  Especially with the cool Fall weather right around the corner!  For some reason I keep falling for the most expensive items in my Stitch Fix boxes...
Verdict: Kept

41Hawthorn - Abrianna Longsleeve Knit Cardigan: $48
41Hawthorn - Abrianna Longsleeve Knit Cardigan

41Hawthorn - Abrianna Longsleeve Knit Cardigan

41Hawthorn - Abrianna Longsleeve Knit Cardigan
I love burnt orange...like really love it.  But am I really expected to pay almost $50 for a see-through cardigan with not-so-long sleeves? Come on Stitch Fix...I don't even know if I would pay $10 for this...
Verdict: Do I really have to say?

Loveappella Maternity - Kayna Mixed Print Maternity Knit Top: $48
Loveappella Maternity - Kayna Mixed Print Maternity Knit Top - Maternity Stitch Fix

 I was excited to see a Loveappella Maternity top because I love the top from my last fix so much!  I put this on and turned to the side and thought it was cute.  But then this happened....

Loveappella Maternity - Kayna Mixed Print Maternity Knit Top - Maternity Stitch Fix Review

Where did my bump go and where did those love handles come from?  I'm pretty sure whoever designed this shirt has never been pregnant...striped side panels = no no. 
It was so soft and lightweight though!  If this top didn't have such an awful pattern and maybe some color I would've kept it.
Verdict: Returned

Full Moon - Dacey Lace Overlay Maternity Knit Top: $48
Full Moon - Dacey Lace Overlay Maternity Knit Top - Maternity Stitch Fix Review

Full Moon - Dacey Lace Overlay Maternity Knit Top - Maternity Stitch Fix Review

It's hard to really see the detail from afar so here are some closeups of the lace detail and gold button back.

Full Moon - Dacey Lace Overlay Maternity Knit Top - Maternity Stitch Fix Review

Full Moon - Dacey Lace Overlay Maternity Knit Top - Maternity Stitch Fix Review

I had asked for an edgy piece or two in this Stitch Fix, but I feel this is leaning more towards the gothic style...this was not a flattering shirt on me and it was quite thick and baggy.  I love lace! But not like this.  Just 100% not me...
Verdict: Sent Back 

41Hawthorn - Colibri Solid Tab Sleeve Blouse: $48
41Hawthorn - Colibri Solid Tab Sleeve Blouse - Maternity Stitch Fix Review

41Hawthorn - Colibri Solid Tab Sleeve Blouse - Maternity Stitch Fix Review

I decided to try the top on with a pair of leggings to make it look less like business attire.

41Hawthorn - Colibri Solid Tab Sleeve Blouse - Maternity Stitch Fix Review

I was on the fence about this top.  I loved the rich color.  My wardrobe doesn't contain anything in this shade green.  My concern was that it would be too big post baby! It was lightweight but not see-through which is always a plus! 
Verdict: Returned...for now.
If I find myself regretting sending this back I may ask for this in a smaller size after I pop this baby out!

So as disappointing as this Stitch Fix was I am always happy to just keep one item that I know I will love.  No offense to my stylist this time but I really hope Kate comes back for my next one!  She just got me right away and I have loved pretty much all 5 items in both fixes she has styled for me.

Just a word of advise, if you find you love a box, request that same stylist for the next one in your note!   







1 comment:

  1. There is a safe & effective Natural Herbal Medicine. For Total Cure Call    +2349010754824,  or email him   drrealakhigbe@gmail.com       For an Appointment with (Dr.) AKHIGBE contact him. Treatment with Natural Herbal Cure. For:Dengue Fever, Malaria. Painful or Irregular Menstruation. HIV/Aids. Diabetics. Vaginal Infections. Vaginal Discharge. Itching Of the Private Part. Breast Infection. Discharge from Breast. Breast Pain & Itching. Lower Abdominal Pain. No Periods or Periods Suddenly Stop. Women Sexual Problems. High Blood Pressure Chronic Disease. Pain during Sex inside the Pelvis. Pain during Urination. Pelvic Inflammatory Disease, (PID). Dripping Of Sperm from the Vagina As Well As for Low sperm count. Parkinson disease. Obesity, Lupus.  Cancer.  Tuberculosis.  Zero sperm count. Bacteria, Impotence Fertility,Protoplasmic, Diarrhea. Herpatitis A&B, Rabies. Asthma.  Quick Ejaculation. Gallstone, Cystic Fibrosis, Schizophrenia, Crubs, Cirrhosis,  Premature Ejaculation. Herpes. Joint Pain. Stroke. Cornelia Disease, Weak Erection. Ovarian problem,  Erysipelas, Thyroid, Discharge from Penis. Bronchial Problem,  HPV.  Hepatitis A and B. STD. Staphylococcus + Gonorrhea + Syphilis. Heart Disease.  Pile-Hemorrhoid.rheumatism,  Impotence, thyroid, Autism, Sepsis Bacteria,  Penis enlargement, Prostate Problem,  Waist & Back Pain.  Male Infertility and Female Infertility. Etc. Take Action Now. contact him & Order for your Natural Herbal Medicine:  +2349010754824  and email him    drrealakhigbe@gmail.com    Note For an Appointment with (Dr.) AKHIGBE.I suffered in Cancer for a year and three months dieing in pain and full of heart break. One day I was searching through the internet and I came across a testimony herpes cure by doctor Akhigbe. So I contact him to try my luck, we talk and he send me the medicine through courier service and with instructions on how to be drinking it.To my greatest surprise drinking the herbal medicine within three weeks I got the changes and I was cure totally. I don't really know how it happen but there is power in Dr Akhigbe herbal medicine. He is a good herbalist doctor.

    ReplyDelete