Friday, August 28, 2015

Stitch Fix Review #10 - August 2015 Maternity

Yet another successful maternity Stitch Fix!  It included many pieces for Fall time which, I can believe I'm saying this, is making me excited for cooler nights, dew covered mornings, and colorful leaves!!
Stitch Fix Review
Kate styled my Stitch Fix again and I have to say, she almost immediately understood me! As much I loved Jenna, I was glad she went on vacation so I could discover Kate!! Plus her notes are so personalized which leads me to believe she really does her research and cares :)  She included tops for Fall knowing it's lurking around the corner...and the colors were spot on for my style!
Stitch Fix Review

Market & Spruce - Aleah Heathered V-Neck Dolman Top: $48 
Stitch Fix Review

Stitch Fix Review
I am in LOVE with dark rich greens! This top was so incredibly soft and comfortable plus it's not technically a maternity top but it still works as one!  I feel like I am getting two shirts for the price of one! 
Verdict: Kept

Laila Jayde - Salderas Hooded Cardigan: $64
Stitch FIx Review

Stitch Fix Review

Stitch Fix Review

Stitch Fix Review
Cardigans that are fairly long in the front are not usually my thing, but something about this one I just couldn't take off!  Maybe the fact that it was warm and cozy? Covers the growing baby bump? The fact it has pockets and a hood?! This screams cuddling up on a cold fall night with a cup of apple cider...and I can't wait!!
Verdict: Keeper!

Loveappella Maternity - Lyndrel Maternity Knit Top: $48
Stitch Fix Review

Stitch Fix Review
I really wanted to love this top.  I have been wanting some edgier pieces to add to my wardrobe but something about this shirt just didn't sit right with me.  I liked the contrasting sleeves but the striped body was a little to busy.  I looked like a walking optical illusion.  I was sad because this shirt was so lightweight and soft but for the price I just didn't love it.
Verdict: Sent packing

LA Made Maternity - Halloway Cotton Maternity Knit Shirt: $28
Stitch Fix Review
For the price...I tried really hard to want to keep it.  It fit like a glove, literally.  It was definitely a bump hugger and it was super long in body length which I am always looking.  But then the sleeves were about 3 inches too short...go figure.  They could spare to take some fabric off the bottom of the shirt and add it to the sleeves.  Then it would've been perfect ;)
Verdict: Sent Back

Loveappella Maternity - Davidi Button Detail Maternity Top: $48
Stitch Fix Review

Stitch Fix Review
This.  Is.  Perfect.  I feel like the pictures speak for themselves AND did you notice the button shoulders? Such a great little detail to spice up the shirt!! I can't wait to rock this with leggings this fall!
Verdict: KEEPER!!

As you can see the two tops I didn't keep weren't terrible! I was very close to convincing myself to keep it all again but I know Kate has better things for me in the next box :)  I love summer, but this Stitch Fix got me pumped for Fall time!! 











No comments:

Post a Comment