Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Stitch Fix Review #9 - Maternity Love! July 2015

I haven't had a laptop to blog this amazing fix for weeks now and it has been KILLING me!  My first official maternity Stitch Fix was a complete hit!
Maternity Stitch Fix
When I first opened up my fix I found that my original stylist Jenna was on vacation so Kate was styling this Stitch Fix for me.  I was super bummed, but that soon faded when I realized how awesome she was! Sorry Jenna...Kate is my new go-to girl!
Maternity Stitch Fix

Maternity Stitch Fix



Stitch Fix - 3-Pack Maternity Cami: $44
Stitch Fix 3-Pack Maternity Cami

Stitch Fix 3-Pack Maternity Cami

Stitch Fix 3-Pack Maternity Cami
Super stretchy, super soft, and SUPER long.  These are a must for anyone expecting! I highly recommend suggesting these if you are going to try out Stitch Fix maternity.  
Verdict: Kept and wore the rest of the day!

Honey Punch - Reese Printed Maxi Skirt: $58
Stitch Fix Maternity

Stitch Fix Maternity

Stitch Fix Maternity
What you are looking at is the first maxi skirt I have ever tried on that is long enough...ever!!  I am always skeptical of maxi skirts and maxi dresses sent by Stitch Fix because they are just never ever long enough.  Well Kate, you really impressed me with this one!  Plus the pattern is absolutely amazing AND the top folds over so eventually I can pull this up over my belly! Genius!!!
Verdict: It's all mine!!

Loveappella - Sheeni Peasant Maternity Top: $34
Stitch Fix Maternity

Stitch Fix Maternity

Stitch Fix Maternity
This top is baggy....and I LOVE it!  This is going to be the perfect top come fall when the air is crisp and my bump is giant.  It is so soft, and obviously has plenty of room ;)  Not to mention the price?! Thanks again Kate!
Verdict: Keeper

Full Moon - Cromer Scoop Neck Maternity Tunic: $58
Stitch Fix Maternity

Stitch Fix Maternity

Stitch Fix Maternity
This...I did not like.  I like the pattern, but the sleeves are horrid for my body shape.  And the ties on the side made me feel awkward.  I felt like it made the girls look saggy too (If you know what I mean...).  BUT, my oh-so-lovely sister reminded me that if I kept all 5 items this shirt would essential be free with the 25% discount.  So she told me to throw on a sweater or cardigan over it to hide the sleeves....
Stitch Fix Maternity
Voila!  Now this I can deal with.  Thanks sis!
Verdict: Kept because it was "free"

Le Lis - Swanson Detail Knit Swing Tank: $38
Stitch Fix Maternity

Stitch Fix Maternity

Stitch Fix Maternity
Yet another incredibly soft top from Stitch Fix!  This is a little "flowier" than I usually like but felt like it was a perfect maternity top.  I do have to wear a tank underneath (my Stitch Fix maternity cami of course) just because it is a little more free than I am used to.  But for the price I just couldn't resist!  Plus it's great for layering!
Verdict: Another Keeper!
Stitch Fix Maternity
In case you didn't catch on....I kept it all!!  For the first time since starting Stitch Fix I kept all 5 items and got the 25% discount.  I am so excited to add this mixture of maternity clothes to my closet!! Ironically, because it has been weeks since receiving this fix, my next one shipped today!  Can't wait to see what awaits me in the mail.








No comments:

Post a Comment