Monday, March 16, 2015

Stitch Fix Review #5 : The time I ALMOST kept it all...March 2015

I can't believe I am on my 5th month of Stitch Fix!  And let me tell you...this one definitely didn't disappoint! For the first time since signing up, I debated on keeping all 5 things!
If you are unsure what Stitch Fix is, please check out my first blog here! (Or click here to sign up and give it a shot!)

As always, the box was neatly packed!  Sometimes I'm in awe of how many clothes the fit into such a small box.  I had asked for a jean jacket in my note to Jenna, and I literally said out loud when I saw the box on my doorstep "Aww no jean jacket...."  But low and behold, there was one stuffed in there with a bunch of other amazing things!



I feel like a kid on Christmas morning every time my Stitch Fix arrives on my doorstep.  Please excuse the large quantities of selfies and messy room...someday we will turn that into our guest room!!

Fun2Fun - Sonoma Striped Sleeveless Top: $38
 (Pants from my second Stitch Fix!)
This top got me so excited for warmer weather! It was so comfortable and fit so perfectly.  Plus I love the longer back! Cannot wait to wear this without a jacket!
Verdict: KEPT!

Papermoon - Crissy Spacedye Cross-Back Knit Shirt: $44
 (Pants from my last Stitch Fix!)
Unfortunately at this time of year my skin matches white shirts....but with that aside I love this shirt! This was an exact shirt from my Pinterest board that my stylist found and it is SO SOFT and SO COMFY. Another no brainer!
Verdict: KEEPER!

Just USA - Morrie Boyfriend Denim Jacket: $58

I asked for a light wash denim jacket in my note to my stylist.  Wasn't too thrilled to see a medium wash jacket (never been a huge fan of medium washed denim) but it started to grow on me the more I wore it!  Unfortunately it just didn't fit right now matter how hard I tired.  The only way it looked good was when I was holding it like the first picture...plus I wasn't a fan of the darker sleeves.  I really wanted to love it, but in the end I realized I could find a better one.
Verdict: Sent back...hopefully won't regret it!

Fun2Fun - Tiana Crochet Bib Top: $38

I so loved this shirt straight out of the box...but it just didn't fit right.  The only way I would be able to wear it would be layered under something else (which is what was under my denim jacket in the previous pics), but I'm not trying to fill my wardrobe with clothes I can only wear with certain outfits.  Even though the price was right, I decided to save my money on this one.
Verdict: Returned

Eight Sixty - Alegra Dress: $88 $54

This.  Dress.  Now, I am not a huge fan of red...but I am when it comes to this dress! I was so sad when I looked at the price after I tried it on and realized it fit PERFECTLY.  To my surprise when I went to check out the had dropped the price by $34!! It was totally meant to be.  I can't wait to wear this to a wedding this summer or dress it down for a casual day :)))
Verdict: KEPT THIS AMAZINGNESS!

This is the first time I have kept more than one item from my Stitch Fix and that is because my stylist Jenna is listening!  She sent me clothing from my Pinterest board, and a much cheaper box all around.  If I would've kept everything it would have been about $100 less than my last box.  Yes please! I don't feel as guilty keeping more!  I'm already looking forward to my next Stitch Fix, but until then I will be enjoying my new clothes!!

(All of my links are to my referral page, if you sign up through those links I do get credit towards my future fixes.  You can do the same after you sign up!)

No comments:

Post a Comment